Digital Payment is a method of paying invoice using electronic media. Shortly, you don’t need to go to ATM Center or Bank when you want to make a transaction because you can easily pay it off from internet banking or mobile banking on your smartphone.
As a business owner who has joined Paper.id, you also have several advantages when you use Digital Payment method, such as:
- Every payment made by your customer will be automatically recorded in Invoice Report and Financial Report.
- After your customer use Digital Payment, Invoice will be automatically created. So, you can send it to them directly.
- There is no additional charge
How to Activate Digital Payment?
By default, this feature is actually already active once you register with Paper.id. All you need to do is to enter your Partner’s email and to send your Sales Invoice using the Save & Send button
To make sure that your Digital Payment option is ON, you may follow these steps:
- Go to the dashboard.
- Click on the Settings button you can find on the top left of your screen
- Click Payment Method setting
- Make sure your Digital Payment status is “yes”
How to Use Digital Payment Feature?
No need to pay anything if you want to use payment method at Paper.id. You can find the easiest way to pay Invoice without any hassle by following these 5 steps.
- Pick Invoice that you want to pay. Paper.id will send the Invoice through your email account.
- Click Payment Method (Virtual Account or Credit Card).
- Fill your identity, such as name, amount and etc.
- Payment succeed and the supplier will receive a notification quickly.
- In 24 hours, Invoice status will automatically change from unpaid or overdue to paid.
Now you know how to use Digital Payment at Paper.id. Are you reading this article but haven’t registered? Don’t worry, you can click the button below and sign sign up for FREE. Feel the experience to manage business easier than before.